1. Junior Web Developer (Code: WD-J)
As a developer, the candidate will be responsible for building and maintaining existing
Web applications and may engage in medium scale application.
· Bachelor's degree of computer science. Faculties of Computer Science & Information
Systems and Engineering are preferred.
· Additional international certificates are a must if the candidate is not a graduate
of Faculty of Computer Science & Information Systems.
· Technical experience is considered in the required field. Beginners are evaluated.
· Good and deep knowledge of programming essentials and OOP.
· Excellence in:
o Building ASP.NET Web applications using Visual Studio .NET. Visual
Studio .NET 2005 is preferred (2008 is a plus).
o Programming under the .NET environment using C#.
o Building Web pages using both VS.NET designer and HTML.
o Using CSS for formatting HTML pages.
o Experience in Ajax and Ajax Controls.
o Very good knowledge in SQL Server 2000,2005 (2008 is a plus) with
solid knowledge in Queries.
o Using debugging tools in Visual Studio .NET 2005.
o Familiar with n-tier programming pattern under asp.net.
1. Finished, postponed or exempted military service. Documents are required to prove
2. Documents of graduation, scientific degrees, any certificates, and recent photos.
3. It's preferred to be a resident of Masr El Gideda, Nasr City or nearby.
4. Full time availability, having that the company has priority over any other work
in emergency cases if out of official working time.
5. Can work under pressure if required.
6. Self-motivated and Self-upgradable.
7. Strictly follow rules and work standards.
8. Good communication skills with other Team members.